TCP – Setting Up Your Account
After creating your TCP account, take care of some admin details BEFORE you start looking over all of the things you can do with your new set of tools.
- In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, go to Personal, then to My Profile.
- Some of your information from the My Profile section will be used in your autoresponder emails, so please make sure it is accurate.
This is where you tell TCP where you want your commissions sent.
- Go to the Financial section on the left-hand menu, then to Payout Options.
- After you make your selection, click on the Save button before you leave the page.
This is where you tell TCP how you want to pay your monthly membership subscription.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Financial, then to Update Payment Method.
- Choose how you want to pay your monthly membership subscription.
- When you have a Balance in your wallet, it will be displayed right above the ACCOUNT SUMMARY heading.
- Click on the Request Withdrawal to withdraw funds to whatever you set up on the Payout Options page.
This is where your commissions accumulate AND where it is that you tell TCP when and how much you want to withdraw to your PayPal account.
- Go to the Financial section in the left-hand menu, then to Credit Wallet.
Okay, NOW you are ready to go take a look at all of the tools you have at your finger tips. There are tons of short “how to” videos to help you out.