Give and Get Paid Setup
Okay, let’s get you on the path to profits.
Further down the page will be more detailed instructions to help you get through (1) setting up funding, (2) creating your account, (3) funding your account, (4) and finally, promoting your affiliate link to invite people to the program.
NOTE: If you do not already have accounts in these programs, please ask the person that invited you for his/her affiliate links for these programs for you to use to create YOUR accounts under him/her:
- Give and Get Paid
- Coinbase (if you use this program for your cryptocurrency wallet)
- Blockchain does not have an affiliate program, so you do not need anyone’s affiliate link to create your account.
CLICK HERE for guidance on creating a Blockchain account and creating receiving addresses.
Before you get started setting up
Some fantastic changes are coming out to make the program even better. Until then,
- Join as a FREE member.
- Enter your receiving wallet address in your back office
- For the moment, DO NOT FUND YOUR ACCOUNT. Leave it UNFUNDED.
Let’s get started
Okay, here we go.
Many people say they find it hard to bring in 4 invitees to meet the requirement for Tier 1, so here is a suggested plan of action for you. IT DOES WORK!
Suggested plan of action to accelerate the growth of your downline
Here is a method one of our members uses. You can also use theses steps to invite your 4 core members for your Tier 1 and to start growing your downline faster. It works perfectly, and if you show your members you invite to the program to do the same, all of your downlines will grow extremely fast!
This is how it works.
STEP 1: You fund your Give and Get Paid wallet with $10.
STEP 2: You invite 4 people to join you. You tell them about Give and Get Paid, and tell them you will be glad to Pay It Forward (PIF) to get them started.
STEP 3: As each of the 4 invitees joins and shows up in your back office as a FREE member, you click on the PIF button to PIF them.
- After you PIF them, you will see there Status changes to PRO, and they have advanced to the Tier 1 level.
- As you PIF each one, you will see the $2.50 you paid for them comes right back into YOUR wallet. When you have completed PIFing all 4 of your invitees, you will have $10 in your Wallet in the Deposit Balance. Now you can take $5 of that balance and pay for your upgrade to Tier 2.
- What do you do with the $5 still in your wallet?
- Of course, as a courtesy to your inviter, you should always check to see that your inviter is already upgraded to the next level BEFORE you upgrade to it; otherwise, your inviter would lose out on the donation.
- That also applies to YOU when you are considering upgrading to the next Tier. If YOU upgrade before the person that invited YOU, then that person would not receive the donation from your upgrade.
- What do you do with the $5 still in your wallet?
- You could PIF more people.
- Since you can only have 4 people on your first level, and that is already full from the 4 you already invited, PIFing more people would place the new people under someone in your downline that does not yet have 4 people on their Tier 1.
- You will NOT get the $5 back when you PIF more people. Instead, the $2.50 would go to the downline person that the PIFed person is placed under.
- There is an advantage for YOU to continuing to invite more than the initial 4 people to the program.
- You are helping your downline members to get their 4 and upgrade faster.
- Everyone you invite using your link will belong to you in Phase 2, and YOU will be the one who gets the MATCHING BONUS for the, not the person they fell under in your Phase 1 downline.
So, if you want to grow faster, teach your downline these 3 steps and get them started with growing their downlines faster too.
Okay, let’s get down to exactly how you go about doing everything.
It is impossible to cover every possibility here in these instructions because there are so many cryptocurrency wallets you could be using.
I created these instructions while I was actually doing the tasks to get a couple of people’s accounts created and funded. With one of them, I used a Bitcoin wallet, and for the other one, I used a Coinbase wallet.
Creating your cryptocurrency wallet
Click right here to go to a page where you can see a few sites you can choose from for your cryptocurrency wallet. You can also use many of those exchange sites to convert your local currency into cryptocurrency.
While you are in your wallet, create a receiving address for your Give and Get Paid withdrawals.
Note: When you create a Bitcoin wallet, you will get a long number with dashes in it. You ONLY use that long number to LOGIN to your wallet. Do NOT give that number to anyone, because if they use it to hack into your wallet and take your funds, you can say goodbye to your coins. There will be NO WAY you can get them back!
Your wallet receiving address will be a long number, about 30 to 35 characters long, consisting of upper case and lower case letters and numbers, WITHOUT any dashes in it.
Funding your cryptocurrency wallet
Do it right away, especially if you are creating a brand new wallet. As suggested up above, you can start out with just $10 or $11.
If you do not already have a cryptocurrency wallet, you can CLICK HERE to use my page to help you decide upon exchange/wallet to use and use my affiliate link to go the exchange’s website to create your account.
For security reasons, most of the exchange sites will ask you to upload documents to confirm your identity. Some will send you a text message to confirm your phone number, and send you an email to confirm your email address.
I created my Coinbase account a year or two ago, but never used it until a month or so ago. I deposited $50 into my Coinbase account, but when I tried to use those funds, Coinbase told me I had to wait 20 days. After uploading copies of my drivers license and utility bill to verify my identity, the 20 days dropped to 4 days.
Now that you have funds in your wallet, let’s move on to creating your account in Give and Get Paid.
Creating your Give and Get Paid account
STOP! (I know, how can you stop if you have hardly got started?)
What you do right here depends on HOW you got here.
- If someone gave you THEIR affiliate link for Give and Get Paid, USE THEIR AFFILIATE LINK right now to create your account.
- If you DO NOT have someone’s affiliate link, then CLICK RIGHT HERE to join Give and Get Paid under myself or someone in my downline.
Scroll down the page until you come to a button with REGISTER FREE on it.
Click on the button and fill in the Registration form with your information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Password two times
- Security Code.
DOUBLE CHECK that the information is correct, because for security reasons, once your account is created, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THIS INFORMATION!
Once you see that all if correct, click on the button with Join Give And Get Paid.
Entering your cryptocurrency wallet in your Give and Get Paid wallet
Now that your Give and Get Paid account is created, on the next screen, click on login, enter your user name and password and log in.
At the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on the 3 little horizontal lines.
Click on the blue button with WALLET on it.
For this step, you will need your wallet receiving address. So, log in to your cryptocurrency wallet and COPY your receiving address for Give and Get Paid.
Then come back to your Give and Get Paid site, and scroll down the Payments Wallets screen until you come to the boxes for the various types of cryptocurrency wallets.
Assuming you are using Bitcoin, stop at the box for Bitcoin Wallet and paste your receiving wallet address into the box with “Your Bitcoin Address” in it. Double check to make sure you didn’t:
- Copy any extra blank space at either end of the address.
- Cut off any characters at either end of the address.
Why? Bad address means your withdrawals will NOT be going to YOU. Instead, they will go off into cyberspace.
Once everything is perfect, click on the button with Add Bitcoin Address.
After the Payments Wallets screen refreshes, once again scroll down to the Bitcoin Wallets box.
Now the box will have a lot more entries in it. You should see your receiving wallet address in the box beside Coin Address.
At the bottom of the Bitcoin Wallet box, right under the label Funding Amount, enter the amount IN DOLLARS that you want to transfer from your cryptocurrency wallet to your Give and Get Paid wallet.
Remember, the minimum amount CoinPayments (Give and Get Paid’s payment processor) will let you transfer is $4.00, so I would round it up to at least $5.00. That would give you an extra $2.50 to PIF someone. If you are planning to PIF 4 people, you would need to fund your wallet with $12.50. That’s $2.50 for you (in case no one PIFed you) and $2.50 for each of the 4 invitees.
After you have entered an amount, click on the button with Deposit Bitcoin Fund.
After the screen refreshes, once again scroll down to the Bitcoin Wallet box. Now, right above that box is another box containing a button with Pay using CoinPayments. Click on it.
On the CoinPayments screen,
- Click on BTC in the box beneath Select A Coin.
- Make sure your email address and first name and last name are in the boxes, then click on the blue button with Complete Checkout.
On the next screen, CoinPayments will show you the wallet address where you need to send the funds and the amount to send.
Carefully copy the wallet address, being careful NOT to cut off any characters, nor to get any blank spaces at either end.
Go to your Bitcoin wallet account and select Send to open a transfer screen.
Paste the wallet address into the TO or Recipient box. (This will vary depending on which Bitcoin wallet you are using.) Again, check for extra spaces on the ends, or cut off digits.
Go back to the CoinPayments screen and copy JUST THE NUMBERS in the Amount figure (NOT the “BTC” too). Then paste the numbers into the box on the Send screen for BTC, NOT in the box for USD!
Add an optional note if you wish. The note is just for your information.
Click on Continue.
The next screen gives you one last chance to review the information before it is sent.
If you are using Coinbase, it will ask you for the 2-step verification code (if you have that activated). Enter the code, then click on Confirm.
If you are using Blockchain, you have the opportunity to change the transaction fee from regular to priority to get the transaction processed a little quicker.
Now, it’s just a matter of waiting until the funds have been sent to your Give and Get Paid wallet.
Although the CoinPayments screen may say PAID right away, it could still be another 30 minutes or longer for the funds to actually be in your Give and Get Paid wallet.
Activating your Give and Get Paid wallet
To confirm receipt of the funds into your Give and Get Paid wallet, log in and click on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Click on the WALLET button.
Scroll down to the Bitcoin Wallet box.
You should see the amount you deposited in the box beside Deposit Balance.
Go back to the top of the screen and click on the blue button with ACTIVATE.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Activate Platform(s) screen until you come to two boxes labeled Position and Payment Mode.
If this is your first upgrade, you should have:
- Position: Stage 1 – Tier 1 Position for $2.50 USD
- Payment Mode: Bitcoin (BTC) Purchase Wallet
Click on the Purchase button.
After the screen refreshes, scroll down to the bottom again. Now it should say Thank you for purchasing a position.
Now look around your site to get familiar with where things are, then you can get on with the next phase; inviting people to join you.
Inviting people to Give and Get Paid
Now the fun begins! Invite 4 people. Even if you PIF them, you will have your money back once you PIF them. You break even. No, you actually have profited already.
At the far left-hand side of your Give and Get Paid site, click on Promo. It has your affiliate link, as well as links for banners and text for email ads.
If you need ideas on where to advertise, go to the top of my website and click on Business Tools, then on Safelists and Solo Ads.
If you want to use the same lead capture pages as I do, I can help you with that too.
There are tons of places to advertise.
Live training sessions
Helen Caronna invites you to her Zoom meetings on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,631984307# US (New York)
+16699006833,,631984307# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 631 984 307
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/admD5Ew0dy
Now the ball is in your hands. It’s time to run with it.